The Nassarius Snail unique beauty with unparalleled scavenging abilities. Its oval, spiral shell is ornate and elegant in its beauty.
- Tube-like siphon protrudes to breathe while buried in the substrate foraging for food.
- The Nassarius distortus is an ideal eater for detritus, waste and uneaten foods
- Helps maintains adequate oxygen levels as they burrow and sift through the sand.
- Nassarius Snail has an acute sense of smell and can quickly detect food when added to your aquarium.
- Supplement their diet with frozen meaty foods, such as brine or mysis shrimp or pieces of fish or scallops.