Neptune Systems The APEX Aqua Controller
Get the basics of monitoring and control for your entire tank set up, in less than 15 minutes, with no programming and just 5 easy steps!
- Prevents catastrophes by monitoring key parameters in your aquarium, takes corrective actions for you, and alerts you via your smart phone when things go off track.
- Monitors your equipment – ensuring it is operating correctly at all times – and lets you know when it’s not.
- Tracks your manual test results, maintenance, livestock purchases, and tank observations and helps you correlate issues in your aquarium to the things that are happening inside.
- Manages the full operation of equipment (lights, pumps, filters, ATO, etc.) on your tank with simple setup wizards and an easy to use app.
- Takes the place of many costly and cumbersome discrete components such as light timers, heater controllers, pump controllers, etc.
- Gives you the peace of mind to know how your aquarium is doing, instantly, from anywhere in the world.
The Apex system completes with:
- Energy Bar 832 "The Ultimate Power Control Hub"
- Long-life Temperature Probe
- Standard pH Probe
- ORP Probes that are double-junction. Holds calibration longer and have a longer lifespan than a single-junction probes.
For years we have advocated a wired network connection for your Apex due to its superior reliability – and we still do. However, for many people a wired connection is just not possible.
So, for this Apex we spent countless man-hours developing an incredible 802.11g/n Wi-Fi connection with reliability that rivals a wired connection. And, the connection process to your home network is amazingly simple – getting you set up and on the Apex Fusion cloud service in just a couple of minutes!
NEW EASY SETUP
New set up wizards and to-do reminders help guide you through configuring everything from temperature control, trouble alerts to your mobile device, and many other common aquarium tasks. With this new Apex, an aquarium controller no longer requires an advanced degree — you are up and running in 5 EASY STEPS:
Mount it to the wall or inside your cabinet
Plug in the probes and your equipment
Connect it to your home network via wi-fi or cable
Run the new Configuration Wizards
Get the basics of monitoring and control for your entire tank set up, in less than 15 minutes, with no programming!
The Apex is an IoTa platform built for reliability when things go wrong – not just a toy to play with everything is A-OK.
Every Apex has a built in web-server (tech talk for its control software and built-in web interface) with complete functionality – even if the internet is down! This is important, see why. . .
Let’s say you have a power outage and want your aquarium to take the appropriate actions to maintain the fish and corals for the longest time possible. Or, what if the internet is down (or a company’s cloud servers) and you simply want to manually turn on your lights or turn off your skimmer.
Some aquarium devices work ONLY via their online cloud service, so when the internet is down or slow, you are out of luck. With the Apex, even if the internet is down, your tank will continue operating without interruption.
ENERGY BAR 832 – THE ULTIMATE POWER CONTROL HUB
When we decided to create an Energy Bar for this new Apex, we designed it from the ground up. Not only does the Energy Bar 832 have eight 120V AC outlets, but it includes an internal 100W 24VDC power supply as well. That power supply feeds three built-in 1LINK ports as well as two 24VDC accessory ports.
And, each individual outlet has independent power monitoring and there are individual LED indicators for each outlet. Read on and watch the videos for more info.