Hikari Canadian Mysis Shrimp Food
These Mysis relicta harvested from this glacier fed lake naturally offer an unusual amount of desirable linolenic acid, omega-3 fatty acid, omega-6 fatty acid, arachidonic acid, EPA and DHA too. Additionally, they also contain a higher level of planktonic algae most fish love and offer a flavor that drives most fish wild. Best of all, the sustainable fishery we use for these mysis helps improve the salmon populations in Lake Okanagan.
A Unique Food Offering
- Naturally contain fatty acids and natural color enhancing nutrients
- A larger sized mysis which makes it ideal for larger fish or those that can readily tear foods apart
- The natural outer shell offers natural chitosan which can be beneficial to fish
Proprietary Processes Help Us Offer Unsurpassed Quality
- Packed on the lake to eliminate degradation of the raw material
- Free of white spot syndrome, yellow head virus, myonecrosis virus and Penaeus vannamei nodavirus as verified by UAZ Aquaculture Pathology Laboratory
- Packed in as little water as possible to offer maximum value
- Our proprietary on-the-lake Freezing technique helps us lock in all the nutrition your fish need while maintaining the natural color, taste and texture
Feed the amount your fish will consume within a few minutes. Always avoid over-feeding. Excessive oil is an indication of the beneficial components of this product. Rinse before use if you prefer to remove some level of these oils but understand you are reducing the nutritional value your corals might thoroughly enjoy.
Ideal For: Freshwater and marine fish who prefer meaty and flavorful foods, like American cichlids, marine angels, grouper and stingray.