Hikari Bio-Pure Frozen Rotifer Food
A near microscopic, freshwater animal that is one of the smallest inhabitants of most bodies of water. This 0.1 to 0.5mm creature is a great food source for zooplankton which is required for a healthy reef environment or for those looking for something to feed newborn fish.
A Unique Food Offering
- Naturally contains digested material that helps complete the circle of life in a reef environment
- A very small size almost any coral or newborn fish can readily consume and digest
- A combination of vitamins and live rotifer frozen during their ideal nutritional period you cannot duplicate at home
- Easy to use "no touch™" mini cubes make measured feeding a snap
Proprietary Processes Help Us Offer Unsurpassed Quality
- 3 Step Sterilized for safety
- Free of harmful parasites and bacteria or foul odor
- Multi-step cleansing process offers the world's cleanest frozen foods available today
- Gut-loaded with Bio-Encapsulated Multi-Vitamins to offer better than live food nutrition
- Our proprietary Mega-Power Freezer helps us lock in all the nutrition your fish need while maintaining the natural color, taste and texture
- Hi-tech and highly automated packing machines allow us to maintain the integrity of the animal and avoid pieces and parts common with competitive products
For fry, feed as many times per day as possible. Smaller more frequent feedings (up to 10 times per day) is best. For reef environments, feed twice daily.
Ideal For: Most reef environments and for use with newborn fish who require an extremely small nutrient source.