Ultra-porous Biological Media with Superior Performance Characteristics. Designed to be used in marine and hard freshwater aquariums with a pH of 7.5 or over
Brightwell Aquatics Xport BIO Cubes Biological Filtration Media
Instructions & Guidelines
- Designed to be used in marine and hard freshwater aquariums with a pH of 7.5 or over
- Utilizes NanoIntelex Technology to create an enhanced material with vast surface area for colonization by beneficial nitrifying bacteria, resulting in rapid and efficient conversion of ammonia into nitrite and nitrate.
- Providing over 71,000 square feet per liter, it provides the highest colonizable surface area to volume ratio of synthetic or natural biological filtration media available anywhere in the world.
- Higher efficiency relative to conventional media results in smaller space requirements to achieve equivalent nitrification.
- May be employed to rapidly decrease ammonia and nitrite concentrations in even the most heavily-stocked aquatic systems.
- May be used in conjunction with Xport NO3 Cubes and Xport PO4 Cubes