Replicates Marine Snow for Corals & other Suspension-Feeding Marine Invertebrates.
Brightwell Aquatics Reef Snow Food Suspension
Instructions & Guidelines
- Complex of carbonate-bound, non-conservative major, minor, and trace elements in aragonite ratios, as well as marine-derived proteins and lipids in coral tissue ratios.
- Simultaneously delivers appropriate inorganic and organic nutrients required by stony corals, both zooxanthellate and azooxanthellate soft corals, gorgonians, clams, tube worms, sponges, tunicates, and other suspension-feeding invertebrates for growth of both soft tissue and skeletal material.
- Ideally fed at night when most corals extend their tentacles forprey-capture.
- Does not require refrigeration.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.