Coral Dip for New Coral Additions and to benefit Established Corals
Brightwell Aquatics MediCoral Coral Dip
Instructions & Guidelines
- Safe for all varieties of corals and their allies, including colonial and solitary polyps.
- Triple-acting formulation provides short- and long-term benefits to dipped corals.
- Formulated to prepare corals for addition to a pre-existing aquarium, as well as to benefit
corals showing signs of tissue damage or degradation.
- Gently oxidizes areas of damaged coral tissue to help halt, or prevent onset of, tissue
- Discourages pathogens from establishing themselves in areas of damaged tissue.
- Not a medication; contains no antibiotics or heavy metals.
- Over 50% stronger than competing products.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.