- All-Natural, botanical extract remedy for the treatment of a broad spectrum of bacterial infections in freshwater fish.
- Treats open sores, ulcerations, body slime, redness in fins and body, cloudy eyes and tail and fin rot.
- Rapidly promotes the regrowth of damaged skin tissue and fin and tail loss due to disease and stress.
- Stimulates fish’s immune system to prevent disease and help fight off existing infections.
- Safe for all freshwater fish, snails, shrimp, and live plants.
- Will not adversely affect the biological filter as seen with traditional antibiotic usage.
- Does not discolor the aquarium water or alter water parameters.
Instructions & Guidelines
Shake product well before using. For best results, add product to an area of strong water flow to efficiently disperse throughout the aquarium. For Disease Treatment: Add 5 ml (1 capful on 500 ml bottle) of Fish Recover FW per every 10 gallons of aquarium water. Add daily at the recommended dosage for a total of 7 days to effectively eliminate the disease. A 20% water change is recommended after the 7-day treatment cycle. Subsequent dosing can be implemented if disease signs remain after initial treatment cycle. For best results, remove activated carbon and chemical filtration resins during treatment protocol as they will remove the active ingredients. After final dose, replace carbon.
For the prevention of disease outbreaks: Add 1 capful (5 mL) of Fish Recover FW for every 10 gallons of aquarium water for 3 days any time new fish are added to your aquarium. This prophylactic dose will aid the prevention of disease outbreaks.
Brightwell Aquatics Fish Recover FW is designed to be used directly in the aquarium or quarantine system.