Balanced nutrient source for establishing and maintaining biological filtration in marine aquaria
Brightwell Aquatics FaStart-M Balance Nutrient Source
Instructions & Guidelines
- Formulated specifically for marine aquaria.
- Used in conjunction with MicroBacter7, establishes and develops biological filtration by providing critical nutrients in specific forms and ratios. (Note: Not designed to be used with MicroBacterStart XLM or MicroBacterClean, use QuikCycl for those products, instead.)
- Ethical and effective; encourages microbial proliferation without the use of poor nutrient sources, such as fish food (rich in refractory organic compounds) and so-called “starter fish”.
- Indirectly benefits corals and other suspension-feeding invertebrates by encouraging reproduction of bacterioplankton (an important food source for those organisms).
- Helps prevent bleaching in zooxanthellate corals.
- Encourages polyp-expansion in corals, anemones, and their allies.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.