Free-Form Amino Acid Complex for maximum growth & coloration in all Corals & Their Allies
Brightwell Aquatics Coral Amino Free-form Amino Acid Complex Supplement
Instructions & Guidelines
- Complex of free-form amino acids in the same ratios found within tissues of stony corals.
- Widely used by professional coral farmers to increase growth rate and coloration
- Beneficial to all corals (stony and soft), as well as solitary and colonial polyps.
- Free-form amino acids:
- 1. Provide the building blocks of coral tissue in ideal ratios to encourage the formation ofnew tissue.
- 2. Encourage new tissue growth to repair damage incurred during fragmentation andpropagation.
- 3. Encourage growth by budding and fission.
- 4. Encourage vibrant coloration.
- Formulated based on data compiled by oceanographers researching coral tissue profiles.
- Requires cool storage, not refrigeration