Trace & Minor Elements for African Cichlids & Fishes of Lakes Victoria, Malawi, & Tanganyika
Brightwell Aquatics CichlidCode Trace and Minor Elements
- Unique complex that provides trace and minor elements in ratios found to be beneficial to
cichlids and other fishes endemic to Lakes Victoria, Malawi, and Tanganyika.
- Provides minor and trace elements utilized in importantneurological and metabolic
reactions, and which are incorporated into natural biopigments for coloration.
- Replaces minor and trace elements used by aquarium inhabitants, and which are lost
through chemical filtration (use of filtration media such as resins and activated carbon).
- Composed of purified water and ultra-high purity materials.
- Does not significantly increase GH or KH.
- Formulated utilizing extensive research on the chemistry of Lakes Victoria, Malawi, and
Tanganyika, and cichlid trace and minor element requirements.