Concentrated Boron Solution for Improved Coralline Growth & Red Coloration in Zooxanthellate
Brightwell Aquatics BoroChrom Coralline Growth & Red Coloration
Instructions & Guidelines
- Provides boron, a component of alkalinity that is also associated with improving color intensity of coral tissue through incorporation into red phytopigments.
- Encourages biogenous aragonite formation (increased growth rates of coralline algae, as well as skeletal growth in corals and other reef-building invertebrates).
- Considerably stronger than competing boron supplements. Utilizes ACS-Reagent grade active ingredients.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
- Indirectly benefits corals and other suspension-feeding invertebrates by encouraging reproduction of bacterioplankton (an important food source for suspension-feeding invertebrates).
- Encourages polyp-expansion in all corals.
- May be used to help expedite biological filtration in new set-ups.