FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is your guarantee policy on live purchases?
We offer a 5-day guarantee on our livestock purchases made from our online store. If for any reason, the fish or coral arrives dead upon arrival or does not survive on the 5th day from the arrival date/purchase date, please present the deceased specimen in-store along with your order confirmation.
- No refunds on livestock
- In-store transactions are not eligible for the livestock guarantee
- Free or replacement items are not eligible for guarantee
- Discard specimen without notification or authorization voids the guarantee
- Fish loss due to improper care or improper water parameters
- Fish aggression or fish incompatibility
- Fish mishandling or accident such as but not limited to jumping out the aquarium, trapped in the rock, slipped into the filter, etc.
- Return shipping on the specimen or order without consent voids the guarantee
- No refunds on shipping cost
- Failure to accept package on the 1st delivery attempt
- Certain livestock as indicated "Expert only" is not eligible for livestock guarantee.
If your claim meets the requirements of our guarantee policy, we will gladly offer fish credit (promotional code) for original purchase amount that can be used for future purchase.
How do I choose in-store pickup?
We offer free store pickup that allows you to purchase you save time on your favorite items online and pick them up in the store. There is no charge for in-store pickup. Browse our selection from our website and complete checkout to place your order. When checkout, click CHANGE and choose the "Store Pickup" delivery method. Pickup is available anytime during our retail store hours of operation. You'll receive an email notification that confirms the order is received and ready for pick-up. If you have livestock purchases, please call us 30 minutes prior and we'll pack your fish in advance. Please present a valid ID (Driver's License or government issued ID) and receipt upon arrival. The first and last names of the ID must match the billing name on the order or receipt.
Do you accept walk-in to the store?
To help protect health and the safety for you and our employees, we limit the occupancy to 4 customers to limit social exposure, please stay 6ft apart while in store.
What are your store hours?
For the safety of our employees and customers, we are limiting our hours of operations in the store. Our temporary hour of operation: